Thursday, January 05, 2006

How often I have cried to you...
in sorrow and in pain.
With prayer and supplication...
while my tears just fell like rain.

So many times not knowing how...
to find a pathway out.
Of some trialsome situations that...
just made me want to shout

Many times I'm overwhelmed...
like drowning in a sea.
With waves so very high that come...
down crashing over me.

They toss me over here and then...
they toss me over there.
At times I wonder if there's anyone...
who truly cares.

So many things just go wrong...
though I try to do what's right.
Every day lived in this system...
is a struggle and a fight!

Never knowing what will happen next...
circumstances unforeseen.
Always wishing and just hoping...
for things that might have been.

At those times when I'm at my ...
lowest point in life.
Just dealing with adversity, much pain...
and too much strife.

I reach my hands out to you...
just as a little child.
For you're my Heavenly Father...
who is tender and mild.

You always show much patience...
and you shower me with love
Giving me much needed guidance...
divine guidance from above.

While I may not know the answers...
or see things right away
You patiently direct my steps...
each and every day.

Your counsel from the Scriptures...
is so perfect and true.
Enlightening me with answers...
so I'll know just what to do.

Yes, it gives me hope and confidence...
that there will come a day
When all our trials and sorrows...
will be completely swept away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home